Small in size, BIG on action!
The Maverick iON MT
Maverick RC’s reputation for affordable fun continues with the hugely impressive iON MT! This 1/18th scale monster truck gives you the thrilling excitement of much larger RC trucks in a package that fits in the palm of your hand! Waterproof electronics, 4WD grip and large off-road tires mean you can turn anywhere you go into your own RC playground!
A strong shaft drivetrain and sealed gear differentials get the power to the ground through all four wheels for amazing stability and handling. Sharing many of the same parts as other vehicles in the iON range, the iON MT is fitted with a cool pick-up truck body for monster truck scale looks. Performance tractor-tread rubber tires provide grip and control, aided by oil-filled shock absorbers.
The Maverick iON range also features all-new electronics, and lead the way with fantastic top-spec features: a Maverick Element 1200mAh Ni-MH battery with a universal charger, MTX-248 2.GHz radio and a 2-in-1 waterproof MSRS-248 receiver/speed controller. Impressive top speed and acceleration is provided by the 370-size motor for outstanding fun and racing action!
The motor fitted in the Maverick iON MT is the reliable MM-28 370-size motor, so drivers can keep having fun for hours and hours! The 4WD drivetrain uses ball bearings throughout to give drivers maximum runtime and efficiency, and features a molded gear cover to keep dirt and debris away from the gears. Front and rear gear differentials easily transfer the motor’s power to durable driveshafts and finally to the grippy rubber wheels at all four corners.
- Fully assembled 1/18th scale 4WD vehicles complete with radio, battery and charger
- NEW for all iON kits: MSRS-248 2-in-1 Waterproof 2.4 GHz receiver/ESC
- NEW for all iON kits: Maverick Element 7.2V 1200mAh Ni-MH battery
- NEW for all iON kits: MTX-248 2.4Ghz 2Ch iON transmitter
- MM-28 370 Motor
- MS-28 steering servo
- Protective gear cover
- Molded tub chassis with optimized weight distribution
- Rebuildable ol-filled shocks with progressive springs
- Dual-point steering with integrated servo saver
- NEW for all iON kits: gold-colored shock tops
- Fully independent double A-arm wishbone suspension
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles
- Tough, efficient 4WD drivetrain
- Front and rear gear differentials
- Fully ball bearing supported drive train
- Factory-finished, pre-painted and decaled bodyshells
- NEW for all iON kits: range of gold-anodized aluminum option parts available