- Tough blow-moulded ABS hull.
- Durable Mylar sails.
- Pre-applied trim scheme across hull and sails.
- Water resistant radio hatch.
- Supplied pre-assembled and partially pre-rigged.
- Includes 2-channel 2.4GHz proportional radio control.
- Drum-style 3kg sail winch servo.
- Attractive stand for display at home.
- Convenient size for easy one-piece transport to the lake or pond.
- Suits the RG65 competition class.
What’s in the Box
- 1x Compass 650 2-channel R/C yacht.
- 1x 2-channel transmitter.
- 1x Display stand.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 8x AA batteries for the transmitter and receiver combo.
Whether you’re already an experienced R/C yachtsman or new to the hobby, the Compass 650 is eminently suitable. Made from durable blow-moulded ABS for added strength, the Compass’ hull features attractive pre-applied trim which extends to the sail, giving the model the pleasingly authentic look of a full-size racing boat. It also comes pre-assembled and partially pre-rigged to help you get sailing as soon as possible. Small enough to transport on either the back seat or in the boot of your car the Compass is the ideal size for sailing almost anywhere. Best of all, however, is that everything you need to get started is included in the box, including a 2.4GHz radio system, a 3kg drum-style sail winch servo, and tough Mylar sails that provide outstanding durability and superb performance. Most of us have access to local water and with the 650 it needn’t be a large expanse. A sizeable pool or pond will do the trick and if you’re new to the hobby, rest assured, the Compass will teach you almost everything you need to know.
|Height (mm):||1025 (including keel)|