- 100% factory-assembled and ready to run.
- Get out of jail self-righting design.
- 30 km/h top speed.
- Sealed water resistant hatch for moisture protection.
- Twin trim tabs to ensure stable, smooth running.
- Turn fins facilitate tight, controlled turns and prevent spinning out.
- Powerful water-cooled 390-size brushed motor.
- Compact and convenient size = frequent use.
- Proportional 2.4GHz steer-wheel transmitter.
- Forward and reverse running.
- 20A water-cooled ESC.
What’s in the Box
- 1x Vector SR48 RTR self-righting powerboat.
- 1x 2-channel, 2.4GHz steer-wheel transmitter.
- 1x 2S 7.4V 850mAh Li-Ion battery with JST connector.
- 1x USB battery charge lead.
- 1x Spare propeller.
- 1x Moulded display stand.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 4x AA batteries for the transmitter.
If you’re looking for an introduction to R/C boating, for yourself or perhaps to interest a younger member of the family, there’s a very good chance you’ll be wanting something that’s Ready-to-Run, tough and easy to operate but that’s also fast, agile and stylish. Nothing quite beats the thrill of tearing across the water at high speed and for this, along with all the reasons mentioned above, the Vector SR48 is the perfect choice. Boasting a wave-cresting top speed, coupled with proportional steering / forward and reverse throttle control, plus a get out of jail self-righting capability, there’s little this exciting all-inclusive package doesn’t offer. In fact, all you need to add is 4 AA cells for the transmitter and you can be up and running in the time it takes to charge the supplied 2S 7.4V rechargeable Li-Ion battery. At a convenient 446mm long the opportunities for getting out and having some racing fun are optimised with the SR48, but beware! Put it on the water, show your friends and family, and they’ll all want a go.
Overall length (mm): 446 Width (mm): 121 Top speed (km/h): 30 Battery (Li-Ion): 2S 850mAh
Out of stock