Pilot RC already surprised everyone with a new level of precision and agility with our extremely popular Laser. We have now taken all these great features and grown them into our new Slick.
The Pilot RC Slick, as well as looking great and offering color schemes designed by legendary Italian designer Mirco Pecorari at Aircraft Studio Design, it once again flys as good as it looks, and that is really saying something!
All the crazy agility and manoeuvrability of the Laser, while keeping the friendly flying characteristics of Pilot RC planes, the new Slick offers an even further improvement in precision and aero musical performance, feeling like a larger plane, a larger plane that can go nuts!
|Wing area:||862sq in (5,562sq cm)|
- NEW Hybrid construction from wood and composite materials for specially reinforced fuselage and wings.
- NEW Patented quick assembly system for wings
- NEW Quick assembly system for canopy. Especially useful for electric version, fast battery change!
- NEW Patented quick assembly system for SFG
- Strong yet light weight design, specially developed for precision acrobatic and extreme 3D flying
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Removable wings
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Designed for both 20cc engine or electric motor
- Internally mounted cowling – so no external screws exposed
- Included servo extension wires and wing bags
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Included wing bags
- Pre-prepared hinges ready to be installed and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pull-pull wires and pushrods with ball links
- Included spinner
Motor: 20cc or equivalent electric
Please note that the setup of this plane accepts both electric or gas engine, however in order to use gas engine, firewall and engine box must be reinforced.
Servos: 4 high torque plus throttle // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 for elevator and x1 on rudder
Please note that the servo slots are designed to accept a medium size servo (35mm x 15mm) however the wood has been prepared and marked so the hold can be easily enlarged to accept standard size servo.
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
- Servos: MacGregor MG5921HV 20.3Kg.cm/0.12s High Voltage Servo
- Servo arms: MacGregor Heavy Duty Servo Arms (ACC0017) (Please note these are supplied with Pilot-RC 67in Aircraft Power Pack with Servos (PIL408))
- Electric Motor & ESC: 67in Aircraft Power Pack (PIL406) or 67in Aircraft Power Pack with Servos (PIL408)
The new 67in Slick.
|Our Order Code||Colour Scheme No and Name|
|PIL665||Slick 01 (Red/Yellow/Black)|
|PIL666||Slick 02 (Blue/Green)|
A: 227mm – B: 214mm – C: 213mm – D: 230mm
EXHAUST TUNNEL SIZE
A: 183mm – B: 68mm – C: 183mm – D: 76mm – E: 110mm – F: 143mm
RUDDER HORNS AND PULL PULL LOCATION
Only Push Pull / Direct Drive available. D: 34mm
SERVO EXTENSION LENGTHS
- Throttle: no extension required
- Each aileron:67115cm
- Rudder: Pull pull, no extension required
CENTRE OF GRAVITY
136mm – Measured back from leading edge of the wing at the fuselage.
You will find a laser engraved C.G. emblem on the inside of the fuselage, located close to the wing tube, which also shows the exact location for Center of Gravity.
- Model: PIL666
For further information: on flying your RC plane in a safe and responsible manner please check out www.bmfa.org