MIP SPEED TIP, HEX DRIVER WRENCH 2.0MM BALL END
- Reach difficult angled screw heads
- Designed to work up to 10 Degrees of angle
- Speed Tip Version speeds up wrench time considerably
- Super beefy ball end cut designed to increase overall tool head strength
- Ball end dimensions optimized to increase tool head to screw head bite force
- Fits any 1/4″ inch chuck handle or drill in order to speed up wrench time!
- Tool hex cut with diamond wheel for ultimate precision
- Tool shank CNC ground from US Grade tool steel drill blanks
- Tight tolerances held within 20 Microns which is .02 mm and moreover .0008 in! To put that into perspective that’s like taking a human hair and dividing it by 4!
- Every tool assembled by hand