Introducing the Hobbywing Justock XR10 G3 brushless speed control with Justock 10.5T motor.
Built-in polarity protection
One danger that all electrical systems face is a reversed polarity from the power source. This can be caused by a short circuit, or usually, incidentally reversing the terminals. The XR10 Justock is integrated using MOSFET. If the battery terminals are connected in reverse, the MOSFET will be reverse-biased and will not allow current to flow through the system.
Built-in capacitor module
The built-in capacitor module eliminates the need for external capacitors and unwanted space.
RPM speed limit function
The ESC is able to support up to 6 different speed (RPM) selections to meet the needs and demands of various competitions in the world. It can be programmed through using the latest OTA Bluetooth module or the traditional 3in1 program box.
Zero timing competition design
The internal timing of the ESC is fixed at 0 degrees and cannot be adjusted. It is specifically built for zero timing races around the world.
The ESC has a built-in BEC which can support a maximum output current of up to 8A and the output voltage at either 6V or 7.4V. This will ensure constant power supplied to today’s high-torque servos in the market.
User-friendly and convenient for set-up
The ease of having a dedicated programming port eliminates the trouble of plugging and unplugging the cable to the receiver. In addition, the interface can power additional fans to further dissipate heat. The user-friendly interface allows for easy and convenient setup by simply connecting the 3in1 LCD programming box or OTA Bluetooth module to the dedicated programming port.
The various protection functions have greatly improved the reliability and durability of the ESC.
Single programming and RESET design button
The ESC is designed with a single built-in SET button. Calibrating or doing a factory-reset can be achieved by using this SET button. Simple and easy to use.
Support bi-directional motor movement
The ESC supports both CCW (counterclockwise) and CW (clockwise) motor rotational directions for different usage on the market.
Support ESC firmware upgrade
Hobbywing engineers are constantly innovating and pushing the limits of its products. Enjoy the latest functions by upgrading to the latest firmware. Simply connect the ESC using either the HW LINK App via the OTA Bluetooth module or the USB LINK software through the computer.
SET Button on ESC – Supported
LED Program Box – Supported
LCD Program Box – Supported
WiFi Module – Supported
OTA Programmer – Supported
Programming Port – Separate
Firmware Upgrade – Supported
Size & Weight
Size – 40.9×33.9×32.1mm
Weight – 75.4g(w/Wires)
Applications – SL BL Motors / SD BL Motors
Vehicles – 1/10thTouring Cars & Buggies for Racing
KV Rating/T Count – ≥10.5T 3650 Motor
– The main feature of these motors is the fixed timing and easy to use solder joints, making it an excellent motor for controlled classes.
– The use of a heat-resistant magnet attached aluminum case and double insulated windings, high precision bearings, and rotor with a strong structure guarantees outstanding performance and super durability.
– The built-in Hall sensor non-adjustable end bell combined with a high precision and balanced rotor guarantees the user a smooth and linear power on demand.
– The silicon O-ring seal fitted between the end bell and stator helps to conduct inner heat to the motor case and prevent dust from entering the HALL sensor.
– The detachable structure design for daily cleaning and maintenance can effectively prolong the service life of this Justock motor and improve its operating efficiency.
– This motor is perfectly matched with the XR10-Justock ESC for all zero timing spec racing and also compatible with other Hobbywing Electronic Speed Controllers including other brands.
– This Justock motor is applicable to various 1/10th, 1/12th on-road & off-road vehicles. It can be an ideal choice for Stock or Sport class races but can also be a nice choice for newbies for practice.
– The motor design is in compliance with IFMAR, and ROAR specifications.