Get the complete deal!
Everything you need to start in model making.
- Airfix Best of British Spitfire and BAE Red Arrows Hawk
- Paint, glue and paintbrushes.
- Plus model making tools.
Once complete you’ll have two of the most famous planes in aviation history in your home, the Spitfire famed for its success during the Battle of Britain and throughout WWII. In this set, you receive the MkV Spitfire – a more powerful plane flown in 1942.
Combined with the current Red Arrows Hawk – the planes being seen at airshows across the globe and representing the skills of today’s British pilots.
It’s all here in one bundle ready for your enjoyment!
The two models are simple to build:
- Following the instructions, remove each piece from the large plastic ‘Sprue’. (The sprue holds all the parts together)
- Sand smooth the connection between part and sprue.
- Glue together in the order shown.
- Mix the water-based paint and apply with smooth strokes. The paint can be washed from hands and clothing whilst it’s still wet too!
- Apply the decal sheet detailing – simply use water to soften each piece of artwork and apply using the tweezers.
- Once dry, position on the display and grab the second plane kit included in your box!