- Precise digital temperature control from 100 to 220degC.
- LCD offers unparalleled accuracy.
- Selective degC or degF temperature measurement.
- Teflon coated soleplate.
- Precision tip for accurate application of heat.
- 6 hour auto cut-off.
- Ergonomic handle design.
- Perfect for heat-shrink films.
- LED preheat indicator.
What’s in the Box
- 1x Digital LCD sealing iron.
- 1x Metal safety stand.
- 1x Soleplate sock.
Anyone who flies R/C model aeroplanes will, at some point, have a need for a sealing iron. Whether it be to apply heat-shrink film, repair a dent in a foam model, or warm a sticker to help it adhere, the uses are numerous. Many struggle for years with domestic irons, never buy the right tool for the job and never get to know what theyre missing. Select any from our range of Prolux sealing irons and, truly, youll never look back. How so? Simple. The combination of size, perfect heat selection, and a clean-cut soleplate with precision tip, allows you to put heat right where you need it, even in hard to reach locations. Take a look at the features and ask yourself: How much longer you should I compromise?
Weights & Dimensions